Thursday, April 12, 2012

GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How good is God that he can take you out from the pits of death and also sin. That to me is amazing and God is the greatest friend, father, brother, mother, sister, that you can have and many just throw Him away as if he was dirt. But when they need that friend, or father that is when they turn to Him. I think that you should follow the Lord your God always and this is why, A lot of you do not know this about me but I am a survivor of sexual assault as a child and God was the one that took me from my home and gave me a new life. So if your struggling with insecurities then don't because God is real and is here for you and I so just take his hand and Love HIM unconditionally and HE will in return. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment